Interesting Link For all you HR guys

un-fucking-believable.......

congrats on the partnering, guys.....very exciting news for the audio world....

if Stephen Paul joined forces with Alan Hyatt for a mic line and I had a feather up my ass, id be tickled twice......i got 2nd dibs on that floor sweeping job cause Alan loves me......

Well, I would love to make make Gidge and Chessrock my "Bitch Boys"... :eek: :eek: :D

Maybe now is a good time to end the past crap and start off a new era at HR. So my question to Gidge and Chessrock is...Just how good are you at sweeping floors? :D :D

Alan Hyatt
PMI Audio Group
Studio Projects Stephen Paul Audio Joemeek Toft Audio Designs Groove-Doctors Sony Professional Audio, and who knows what will be next......

With Alan Hyatt," Paul continued, "I believe that I have found that special partner I have sought for so long

woah, thats some hot shit!

JFogarty said:
With Alan Hyatt," Paul continued, "I believe that I have found that special partner I have sought for so long

woah, thats some hot shit!

Hey, it's not like were Gay or anything :confused: :D

Stephen and I have been collaborating for six months or longer. He has been very influential to me in my designs, and I have learned much from him. To be doing this with a guy of his caliber is a chance of a lifetime. Keeping this a secret has been very hard to do.

Alan Hyatt

Hey Alan,
Remember me? We went to school together. It was ... uhh... what was the name of that school?

Anyhow, congrats! Awesome just awesome!!

alanhyatt said:
Keeping this a secret has been very hard to do.

I've heard that it's very liberating to finally come out, though. My uncle dropped the bomb on us all a few years ago, but I don't really look at him any differently now for it. I just accept him for who he is.

I sweep a mean floor...and i do toilets.....

Im willing to put the past where it belongs......you know, on this BBS, the only thing we have to associate a person with is the words they type.....i know even i, one of the nicest people in the world, comes across as an asshole sometimes....yes, its true.....so if i jumped to a wrong conclusion and judged you wrongly for some typed words, i apologize Alan......

of course, that is conditional based upon the Gidge Master-Beta Tube Mic Stand being added to your fine line of products....:D :rolleyes: :p ;) :cool:

Gidge said:
of course, that is conditional based upon the Gidge Master-Beta Tube Mic Stand being added to your fine line of products....:D :rolleyes: :p ;) :cool:

Now there will be no Spamming on this thread...:D :D :D

Don,

The mic will debut at AES in Los Angeles in October. We hope that we can ship at the end of November, but why not just say January to be sure. Unfortunately, the tolerances and build is not an easy one.

We will look to take pre-orders next month to know just how many we should build on the first run. I will let all know just how we will do this later, so if you are intent on getting the first one, keep checking in. I wonder who will really get the first one.

alanhyatt said:
So my question to Gidge and Chessrock is...Just how good are you at sweeping floors? :D :D

Oh...I get it now...

The way to get the floor sweeping job is to relentlessly pursue Alan all over this Board and accuse him of being a self-promoting spammer.:D

OK.

Alan, stop circling this fine BBS like a bloody vulture--only swooping down to promote your own gear.

You gold sputtered spammer. :D

There, am I back in the running for the sweeping job?

Gidge, you can be my alternate for the days I'm too hung over after partying with Stephen and Alan the night before.:D

Chess, well...I guess that leaves you cleaning the bathroom.:D

alanhyatt said:
Don,

The mic will debut at AES in Los Angeles in October. We hope that we can ship at the end of November, but why not just say January to be sure. Unfortunately, the tolerances and build is not an easy one.

We will look to take pre-orders next month to know just how many we should build on the first run. I will let all know just how we will do this later, so if you are intent on getting the first one, keep checking in. I wonder who will really get the first one.
Uhhhhh.....

I got dibs on the first two.

Back