Insulation/Acoustic Panels in NC

scrubs

Not of sound mind
If anyone around Winston Salem, NC is interested, I have a few packages of Delta 8 (8 pcf 4" thick) mineral wool insulation (3 packages of 3 sheets each 4"x2'x4') for sale. Each package sells for around $50-60 new, but I'll let them go for $25 for each 3-sheet pack. They are still in shrinkwrap.

I also have a number of home-made gobos/panels made from the mineral wool and covered in fabric that I will sell cheap. I'll get some pics up later.

Local pickup only. PM if interested. I'm on the Good Guys List.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Im kinda interrested.....and Im 2 1/2 hours away....in Spartanburg, SC....how far you willing to drive???? :p

I don't have the means to transport it, but will sell it to anyone who shows up at my house.;)

Some pics: Mineral Wool Sheets (I have 2 rolls of burlap that I'll throw in for anyone who buys this stuff).

4696646848_f214dea368_m.jpg

4696646978_b3bed56168_m.jpg

And, my homemade acoustic panels. Not pretty, but functional. Most have a wooden frame, but a couple of the 4x2' panels are just burlap over the mineral wool, designed for ceiling clouds. Price is negotiable.

4696013957_a8d37768e1_m.jpg

4696647086_2245a9720d_m.jpg

4696014069_9ed2089d50_m.jpg

4696647200_da7c57f4b0_m.jpg

Last edited:
cant see the pix....dude...I want these....I just dont know how soon I can pick them up....im working 10 to 12 hr days and lately working saturdays too....It may take me a couple of weeks to be able to plan for the time to get them so if you still have them at that time, Ill drive up....

If I can get out of working next saturday...then Ill come up either on friday night, or on saturday morning.....when I go to work tomorrow, Ill go ahead and request sat. off....Ill let you know what happens.....

hey man....the wifey went into labor a week early and looks like I wont make it this weekend....I do want them and Ill try my best to drive up by 23rd....

Jeremy

Just an FYI. All of my home-made panels are now sold. I still have the packaged mineral wool if you think you can make it up - they are also on craigslist, but no one yet has offered to buy them. All the best with the wife/kid.

I didnt know your homemade panels were for sale....I know I only have a couple of days to get the others before you move....just have to see what I can do...

Back