Instruments on the go!

Elyst

Just wanted to hear a little of what the peeps here at the forum say.

When you'r going on vacation and you can't find room for a guitar or a keyboard in your travels, what "portable instruments" you carry.

I guess I end up taking my computer and just using some set up midi. Making everything manually on cubase or smth.

It'd be awesome if phones like ********** or ***** could have a music editing program. Even if something where you have to place the ones one by one and in the end listen to it and the sound would be all midi like.
That I could be on the bus, or travelling anywhere and making cool stuff in the way.

Last edited:
So that's what it's called!

I've seen that instrument in a "faith no more" concert and I always wondered what was it really called.

interesting, interesting, bring out more sugestions.

Ukulele is nice. I'll bring a practice pad and a pair of sticks, usually. I've got some drum machine apps on my phone, and those are kind of nice to have. I also have a few small synths (Korg EA1, Korg Kaossilator) and those definitely fit in a backpack. The EA1 doesn't run on batteries, but the Kaossilator does.

I also have a few small synths (Korg EA1, Korg Kaossilator) and those definitely fit in a backpack. The EA1 doesn't run on batteries, but the Kaossilator does.

I don't know much about synths but you can play with just those you mentioned? I though you needed other instruments plugged on them.

so melodica, harmonica, ukelele and kazoo. Interesting.
I have an harmonica and a kazoo I usually carry around.

Back