instrumental, mix check

scopus

hey guys heres a mix im trying to finish up, any feedback/needed adjustments(esp unsure bout the lowend) b much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
I have no expert opinion to offer, but I am generally flush with "initial impression" and "knee-jerk reaction"...

Sounds good to me. Low end sounded fine and clear... if I were to change the low end, I'd go heavier on it, but I can't find fault with its present state.

A little bassy, no rumble, but was hitting the sub woofer pretty hard. Overall mix sounded pretty good. Good tune as well.

A little bassy, no rumble, but was hitting the sub woofer pretty hard. Overall mix sounded pretty good. Good tune as well.

thnks :), k so made some changes, esp to the bass(after the intro), where turned down sub, brought out the higher harmonics,and changed the panning of the harmonic layers from wide to center which caused big change in sound. please have a listen and if needs further adjustment

thanks so much

new mix:

Last edited:
thnks :), k so made some changes, esp to the bass(after the intro), where turned down sub, brought out the higher harmonics,and changed the panning of the harmonic layers from wide to center which caused big change in sound. please have a listen and if needs further adjustment

thanks so much

new mix:

I thought the bass was still a little powerful. But, I think it is a personal opinion, let's see if others agree before you touch anything.

Back