Instrumental called "blue"

I think it'd make a great intro for a fully developed tune complete with vocals. The only thing I didn't like is the clickety clickety drum track. Nice start!

Sounds alright. The clean guitars are a little lifeless, but not too bad. I'd turn up the drums more, they're a little soft. At first I thought the lead guitar was a little harsh, but on 2nd listening I think it's ok. What did you record with. The cleans sound like a digital modeler or me, but the lead sounds like a real amp.

it's all the same amp. The line 6 spider valve. It's cleans are a bit digital, but a lot of the distortion sounds rock. I'm thinking of making it longer with lyrics and full production. I left the recorded sounds as is, only compression added.

You have done a great job and well I also kinda stick with an idea of an intro to something :) Plus those looped drums make the feeling really specific ...

I found the cleans to be a little dark, but full, so they should be okay. Nice separation between tones/eq of bass, clean and OD. OD tone has a great classic sound to it. As the other poster said great start! :D

Just tell them it's a Marshall or Bogner or whatever the flavor of the month is. This is the internet no one would ever know lol.... :D

Back