Indecision for Mic

mrdanny

Hi there, I want to begin my home studio projects but I don't have a mic yet, and I want to buy one, My budget is only 207$, for the mic and an interface or something like if I'll need it (don't really know how it works for recording...)...

Well, I've seen some mics and I've been interested for this two...

First:
Vianamusica I think I would need an interface...

Second:
Vianamusica It comes with a preamp, don't know if it needs an interface or just preamp...

Well, what would u do? I can just buy the mics that are in the site I showed.... I even don't know the brands of the mics I've just linked here, but I really don't know what to buy, I'm confused...
My laptop is a HP Pavilion g6 2247-ep

Thank you very much, I really need you're advice!

Am from the US ... but there are many here from your area and would be able to give you more of an idea of what's available and within your price range. Someone will stop by and answer soon.

Hang in there Danny.

Both microphones require a USB interface to connect the microphone (1) or power supply (2) to your computer. The USB interface will need to have phantom power for microphone (1). Phantom power is supplied by the power supply that (I assume) comes with microphone (2).

Thanks for the answers!
So what would you do? For my little budget? What micro would you buy?

(max 180€) I don't have interface or preamps or cables and nothing

Micro 1 = 125€, and come with nothing
Micro 2 = 160€, come's with a preamp and cable

If you were me, what would you buy?

What's your total budget again?
And what are you hoping to record mostly here at first. for you can always expand.

Back