In the name of gender equality......

Fuck, I'm really sorry I started this thread. I didn't even think about it. I came up with a joke (yes, I made this stupid joke up all by myself), and then typed it without any thought of how it would be taken.

I regret it because the mods don't need this kind of stupidity. This is fucking stupid.

(no smiley)

It was fine until the leftover homeless cave idiots made it stupid.

I disagree.
If the original post can be considered questionable I think it has served as a perfect opportunity for members to show whether they will
ignore it, report it, join in with good intentions, or attempt to stir things up.

In that respect threads like this are very revealing.

This is another example.
If you have a query about the closure of a thread and want to avoid being accused of stirring, it's better to report the post or PM a mod.

Personally, I expect you guys already know this.
It's a pantomime (oh no it isn't!)

Mate, in the nicest possible way... no one is going over the top here, no one is insulting deliberately or offensively, no one is stirring. No one has posted anything that can really be considered contentious. Why would I report a thread that doesn't need reporting... Not that I report anything other than spam anyway?

Again please don't take this the wrong way, but I thought I understood the new rools. Obviously I don't.

I'll get out of your hair.

Good luck with whatever happens from here...:)

Peace and and all that...

Don't remember who it was...but remember in the Cave the dude that was seriously talking about ending it all?

Should we call Rami's family, the police? Don't do it Rami! It's OK we all tell a bad joke now and then...no worries....everything is cool...there are buss's out of Montecello

Mate, in the nicest possible way... no one is going over the top here, no one is insulting deliberately or offensively, no one is stirring. No one has posted anything that can really be considered contentious. Why would I report a thread that doesn't need reporting... Not that I report anything other than spam anyway?

Again please don't take this the wrong way, but I thought I understood the new rools. Obviously I don't.

I'll get out of your hair.

Good luck with whatever happens from here...:)

Peace and and all that...
Yeah but.....If he wasn't talking about you, don't worry about it because........he wasn't talking about you. :)

...and they just past Bill C-51, all based on a bunch of fake events that never happened. They're in my oatmeal, listening and laughing....laughing and listening. :(

I wonder if the guys who watch me listen to my songs on Soundcloud.

Well, if we want to degrade this thread. :eek: The whole palm thing is rather presumptuous, thinking that all guys can use the palm method. :mad:

Yeah but he quoted me.... and cited it as an example.... so pass me that stapler..:)
Oh....I didn't know that. well in that case. He WAS talking about you. :D

I've only got 2 staples left, and I missed the first time.

The whole palm thing is rather presumptuous, thinking that all guys can use the palm method. :mad:

That's why I never wave to strangers. Because what if the dude doesn't have a hand, it looks like I'm just being cocky. "Hey motherfucker! Look what I got!!! That's right, bitch. I think I'll go pick something up now".

That's why I never wave to strangers. Because what if the dude doesn't have a hand, it looks like I'm just being cocky. "Hey motherfucker! Look what I got!!! That's right, bitch. I think I'll go pick something up now".

I was thinking of those who are less endowed :cool:

Back