Importing Tracks from DP24 to Audacity

C4th

Hi.
Was just wondering if anyone can help me with Importing tracks from my DP24 to audacity.
I'm having no problem with getting them there, but once in audacity, my tracks seem to be broken up into sections, maybe from where iv punched in etc when recording.
For example, track one, with say guitars, ends up being split up into multiple sections. I can't seem to get one complete, full track into it.
Any help on his will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi.
Was just wondering if anyone can help me with Importing tracks from my DP24 to audacity.
I'm having no problem with getting them there, but once in audacity, my tracks seem to be broken up into sections, maybe from where iv punched in etc when recording.
For example, track one, with say guitars, ends up being split up into multiple sections. I can't seem to get one complete, full track into it.
Any help on his will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

That's exactly what's happening. I assume (shame on me?) that you are copying the tracks from the SONG folder into the DAW. Try using the EXPORT function which will put those tracks in the AUDIO DEPOT folder, and will pad those partial tracks with the silent parts so that all the tracks start at 00:00:00. They should line up fine in Audacity.

Back