I'm stuck, bored. How about I professionally mix/master your music for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fojar

Well, I'm going to be stuck watching over a friend's house for a few days and he happens to have a semi-pro studio set up. As do I, but not here obviously. There's no way for me to make my own music here, but I have probably 10k+ worth of equiptment here at my disposal, and I can use it too.

If you have a song or two you'd like mixed and mastered (I don't really know a lot about mastering, mixing and tracking is my bag), I can give it a shot. Just talk to me and see if you can get a .zip or something full of .wavs I'd be glad to give it a go, the boredom thickens by the minute.

Since this isn't my studio, I dont have any samples, but it's quality stuff.

MSN- austainia@hotmail.com
AIM- Crankjax.

I couldn't agree with you more, and my own studio is worth far less. I have many years of experience, and I know my way around a studio pretty well. I'm just saying, the equiptment is good, as is the engineer.

.........hmmmm i need to find people with studios and house sit for them while they go off somewhere.....i need to expand my circle lol

Damn that sounds good to me. It should be interesting to see how someone else would mix my tracks..
I'm working on something right now but I still have some tracking to do. Just how long will this offer stay?

Hello Austain,

My name is Prince and I'm from London. I have an artist who go by the name of Tricker Success. he has a couple of videos on youtube actually. We are currently working on a few singles, we have some tracks made but they havent been mixed or mastered yet and we are looking for someone to work alongside us. We are trying to get him signed, and if youre interested in working with us provided you're still bored I can email over some tracks for you to work on. full credits will be given to you and hopefully we can work together on many more projects. I saw your details on homerecording.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and hopefully welcoming you aboard.

PS: the new hooks are awesome and I'm sure you will love it.

Regards
Prince Smith

Hello Austain,

My name is Prince and I'm from London. I have an artist who go by the name of Tricker Success. he has a couple of videos on youtube actually. We are currently working on a few singles, we have some tracks made but they havent been mixed or mastered yet and we are looking for someone to work alongside us. We are trying to get him signed, and if youre interested in working with us provided you're still bored I can email over some tracks for you to work on. full credits will be given to you and hopefully we can work together on many more projects. I saw your details on homerecording.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and hopefully welcoming you aboard.

PS: the new hooks are awesome and I'm sure you will love it.

Regards
Prince Smith

You do realize that this thread is like 7 years old, right? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back