Im selling my RNC (Really Nice Compressor).

Nilbog

hello
$160 and it's yours.

It's in good condition - in fact I barely ever used it at all.

It comes with the power supply also.

You pay shipping too.

PM me or IM me if interested.

Here's the blurb from FMRaudio's webshite:

WHAT IT IS
The Really Nice Compressor (RNC) is a compact, affordable stereo compressor with a high-fidelity audio path and compression scheme. Don't be deceived by the sub-$200 price tag; the RNC is a serious studio tool that easily competes with compressors five times its price.

HOW IT'S DONE
The RNC achieves such high performance at a low cost by using evolutionary advances in digital technology, coupled with the best analog has to offer. Using digital controls and an all-analog signal path, the RNC offers accurate, precise controls and a clean tonal character.

The RNC provides two modes of operation: normal and SuperNice™. Normal mode allows the RNC to be used for everyday compression tasks, like punchy snare drums or bass guitars, and is great for everything from gentle compression to serious squashing. SuperNice mode provides near-invisible signal compression for sensitive material where compression artifacts are less desirable (like vocals, acoustic guitar or the program bus).

HOW IT SOUNDS
In a word: transparent.

The RNC yields clean, airy compression with few artifacts and little high end loss, even at massive gain reduction.

This amazing performance is why many professionals are calling the RNC one of the best sounding compressors for under $2000 (and with a MSRP of $199, it's way under two grand).

that's a pretty crappy deal seeing how I can buy a brand new one for the same price with free shipping or pay 170 and get a cable with it.

ericlingus said:
that's a pretty crappy deal seeing how I can buy a brand new one for the same price with free shipping or pay 170 and get a cable with it.

Way to go. This thread is almost a year and a half old.

Yea it was a good deal 16 months ago when I posted it.

Anyway, I found this ad from 1977 for 16kb of ram for my computer. They want $2500 which, IMHO, is a total rip off. I can't even believe IBM is still in business!

Back