I'm retiring

Hopefully this is not a result related to the exchanges here in this sub-forum. There's a lot of great content elsewhere here. Not as busy as it used to be - but still a really great forum, in general. The people here are so giving and kind with their critiquing and sharing of advice.

This place can certainly give one a headache from time to time:-)

Last edited:
There's no such thing as retiring from a discussion forum . LOLOL Good day Sir .
Sir? No one, ever has ever addressed me as "Sir". Quite clever of you to provide me with a clue as to your identity.

9 years in waiting to post just once from one of your aliases identities. I admire your patience.

First and only post: 10/13/2023

Believe it or not, I do miss you, SirNothingness.

Perhaps I should reconsider retiring.

Have you seen the most recent Pepsi commercial, with the 4 old football players sitting around. One says "maybe we should unretire". Fade to a football field......

They show Emmit Smith sitting on the bench snoozing, while the coach is yelling "hey 22, get in the game". Dan Marino looks down at the play sheet on his arm, and it's all out of focus. Next shot, he's got reading glasses on so he can see the plays as the Ref calls him for a delay of game penalty.

It should be a hit on Superbowl Sunday.

60's guy, you should rethink this unretirment stuff. You aren't the spring chicken you used to be! 😁

Is there a forum limit on retiring or un-retiring?
Not that I'm aware of. Nor are there limits to prevent previously banned members from returning to HR using new, or long ago established alias identities.

Bye now, Mr.Coolcat. I shall not forget you.

If people leave in good grace, they’re always welcomed back with a new username. Pains in the rear might discover it’s a bit more difficult.

Back