i'm looking for keyboard lessons on dvd

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
Does anyone know of any good keyboard lessons for the absolute beginner on dvd? I'm looking for a dvd of a real person sitting behind a board showing you the ropes. I would be interested in correct posture and hand/finger position, repetitive keyboard drills to get more comfortable at navigating around the board, chords and scales....

I found this site, it seems pretty pricey. I know that taking real lessons would be waaay more expensive than that, but for a grand I want to hear some real testimonials lol.

PIANO LESSONS FOR BUSY ADULTS

Last edited:
Hey...I'm a hack on the piano (I noodle around with keyboards with sequencers) but I have seen this guy on PBS called "The Piano Guy" that you might want to check out. His technique is to get people playing right away with chords and melody. You can probably catch his show sometime on PBS before you lay any money down...here is a link I found where you can buy something on DVD (and also just learn more about the guy and his methods)

http://www.scotthouston.com/store/home.php

Thanks! I'm going to try and catch his show later this week, I just missed it here in Maryland for Monday.

Back