Im having some trouble...

Scrubucket7

dont know what to call it but whenever i record a track it works perfectly. Then when i record another track it will usually start out alright, but quickly gets offbeat. I dont know if thats a latency issue or what to call it, but its a pain in the ass. Right now im recording onto my 1.8Ghz, 704mb ram, computer through the shitty sound card on it (ill buy a delta 44 in the next couple days) and from a behringer ub1202. Im using acid pro 4.0 and cubase sx, and both of them are havin the problem. I think cubase told me it was a problem with asio or sometihn...i dont remember. Anyways, any help would be appreciated. And one more question, would gettin the delta 44 possibly fix this problem?

Getting the Delta should help alot. Your onboard soundcard won't support ASIO, so the error may be relating to that. The best latency I've seen an onboard card get was like 10ms, and that was a stretch. But, you nailed it with the latency issue. Like I said, a Delta with a properly configured computer should be just fine.

Back