I'm going to make ONE metalhead happy

DonF

Call Me "Grandpa"
My wife's brother-in-law has a band, called Mechanization. Their debut album, Holon, was released at the beginning of November. I think it's pretty dang good, so I'd like to show my support by buying a copy.

But there's one problem: Metal is just not my cup of tea, so I probably wouldn't listen to it very often. I could just buy it and let it gather dust, but that just seems wrong somehow.

So I hit upon a simple solution to my dilemma. I'll buy one, and GIVE it to someone who will enjoy it.

If you think you might like to be that someone, go to the following address, and listen to the sample tracks. Then, post a reply here and tell me what you like about it. (I've listened, and I have a fairly good idea what's to like about it, in spite of my aforementioned feelings about the musical genre.)

http://cdbaby.com/cd/mechanization

If you are the first to post a reply, you'll stand an excellent chance of getting your grubby hands on this CD for free. If selected, you will have to PM or email me your name and US shipping address, and I'll have CD Baby ship the CD directly to you. (Sorry for all you metalheads not in the US, but I don't want to spend a fortune on shipping!)

Happy listening,
Don

Sorry--false alarm. I'm not a metal head either. In fact I haven't even listened to the tracks (though I likely will out of curiosity). I just wanted to drop a line and say that I think that's a cool thing you're doing.

From buying a CD to support him, to giving it away to someone who'll groove on it more than you might--nice job all around!:)

I listened to the second track. That chick has a really sexy voice. I don't listen to a lot of metal. Let's see... sex or music... sex or music... sex or music... sorry man, my brain's hurting too much. :eek:

I will say though, that band can't spell.:D

The CD is in the mail. Or at least it will be when CD Baby fills the order I just put in.

Don

You listen to Metal, Tim? :eek: Play a lot of that death metal on your nylon guitar? ;) Or were you bought by the girl's sexy voice? Hmmm...

Back