I'm Da Man!!!

GROOVEJIVEY

I recently joined this forum, & I love it! It has been the absolutely best site I've found yet for the type of info I need. I'm new to the whole recording thing, & so far, there's not been a single thing I've had a ??? for that hasn't already been answered... I'm a former music store/recording studio owner, & decided to close the doors & do it from home. My studio tech, who handled ALL of the studio stuff for me (it's a long story) recently got signed to work in a studio in Cincinnati with some fellows who are big-time, & although I hated to see him go, I can't blame anyone for wanting to better themselves. This gave me the last little shove I needed to close the doors, do my recording from home, & concentrate on my band. As I said before, I kept my dealership, I just do it from home. I'm a dealer for Yorkville, Shure, CBI, CGM, GMP guitars, Groove Tubes (Yes, I can & will sell the new VIPRE tube mic preamp for WAY less than the $3K retail!!!), etc. I sell everything for a hair over cost, & I'm set up to take credit/debit cards. If I can get it for you, I'll give you the best price around... I'm selling from home, & my website will be up & running soon, so you'll be able to go there before long & check it out. Anyway, you folks are the greatest, & if you'll help me out, I'll sure help you out anyway I can. Thanks for all the great info, & if I can help anyone out with a great price on good, brand-name gear, I'll be more than happy to oblige!:D:D:D
If you want to contact me, my email is: jwleopold@kih.net
& if it's against the rules to do something like this, then my apologies, just disregard...
Groove.

Not against the rules at all. This is actually the place for it. Just be careful about what you say in the general forums. Most of us don't take too kindly to those trying to sell their wares when we're trying to have discussions.

This is the right place for it, so welcome aboard!

chessrock said:
Not against the rules at all. This is actually the place for it. Just be careful about what you say in the general forums. Most of us don't take too kindly to those trying to sell their wares when we're trying to have discussions.

This is the right place for it, so welcome aboard!
Thanks Chessrock, I appreciate that. So many times, when you try to help someone out, they take it the wrong way. I just want to make music, & help others who are trying to do the same. I love this site, & since I new to the hands-on aspect of recording, I figure this is THE place to be... Every ??? I had when I first joined had already been answered in one of the forums, I just had to look, & not very far, either! Everybody here really seems to know their s**t, so I'll be staying with this site for sure! Anyway, thanks for the reassurance, I sure don't want to aggravate anyone, all I'm trying to do is help... :D
Groove.

Back