If You Like Guitar Solos...

gk-one

If you like guitar solos you might wanna check out some of my band's mp3s. Im lucky enough to work with a great guitarist that im a big fan of and figured some of you might enjoy his soloing even if you dont enjoy the band.
We play melodc hard rock. Wasteland, Nextime and The Low have my favorite solos. Just figured i'd share him with you:)
Take care
Garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

Cool. I only listed to wasted so far. I like it. ( I like the whole sound)

I wish I could get an MP3 to sound like that. I thing I need to start checking the mono sound more.

I'll be back.

F.S.

Check out this young talent!

My band is called Driftwood, (I play rythm guitar) we are a local Toronto band. We are at the moment looking for a new singer but thats a different story.
Now, this will change your mind about new bands today doing what the media and production companies want you to. The lead guitairst in my band has many licks and solos that ou will not here in today's mainstream music. Download our songs and listen to the lead guitairsts and then you will all be supirsed that its a 16 yeard old playing what you hear.
Visit http://www.angelfire.com/emo/driftwood0/rogo/home.html and go to the discography section to get our songs and leave us feedback in the guestbook!

Hey guys, Don't get me wrong but the MP3 clinic or maybe the songwriting clinic would be the place to go:) And then only if you are in the mood for a constructive critique on recording or writing.
Thats what this site is about and people here are pretty strict about it, otherwise the whole place would be filled with promotional posts and it would be hard to wade through it all too learn anything.

Later guys

F.S.

FS
i gotta agree. my bad.
i'll no longer reply to this thread so that it disappears.
take care'
garrett

Back