If These Songs Are Wack I Will Never Post Here Again..just Peep 1 And Leave Feedback.

Well... See ya later. Your posts will be looked upon fondly!:p

J/K!;)
I listened to "what yall gone say" and I like it alot. The chorus sounds really cool and the song has merit. What kind of effects did you use on the chorus voice? Good job.

sup bro

glad to see ya around bro. a Christian?? doing rap?? i do NOT believe that...;)

nah man, for real, join us up at sphereofhiphop.com

Loving this stuff. Rap with a Christian message without the shed of street feel. Gotta confess lots of Christian rappers are ... kind of corny,definitely not the case here. Your flow and delivery is authentic.

My fellow Milwaukeean...

Raps not my thing but I definitely dug your tunes.As previously stated the chorus on WHAT YALL GONE SAY was pretty cool.

Stick around there's something to be learned from everybody here,especially when it comes to gear.

Cool stuff!

I use a boss br-8 to record my beats and vocal and it has effects on it I use the voice transformer (male to female,)and just tweeked it more to the female side thats it...

You aint gone beleive this dog..........but my baby momma been tryin to pressure me into becomin a christian now that she's one.

One of my main excuses was that I would have to start makin cheezy christian rap with circus-soundin beats, but after hearin your sh!t I might need to come up with some more reasons:)

keep em' bangin

P.S.
You do remember me don't you?

Back