I'd like to hear what others think

Well it doesn't sound like any disco, country or otherwise, that I've ever been to. Mix sounds good to me. Guitar tones are good, everything's nice and tight. I am bereft of advice. Nice job

Well it doesn't sound like any disco, country or otherwise, that I've ever been to. Mix sounds good to me. Guitar tones are good, everything's nice and tight. I am bereft of advice. Nice job

thank you man, i always love a kind word. still would really like someone to point out the suck for me. lol..

Well, not my style of music, but here is the suck. I couldn't find any suck.

Sorry dude, wish I could say something negative. You did a good job on this from my view.

The guitar lead part (which is there until about 1:45) is too buried to be discerned well. Not my type of music, all I can suggest.

The drums sound like a typewriter. And yeah, it's scoopy sounding. Pretty good guitar tones for the style. I like the growly bass too, just bring it up some. And fix those ghastly drums.

Very good guitar playing. I thought the guitar tone was good for the genre. Bass sounded cool too.

I'll never understand programmed metal drums. :) I think the programming was good for the genre. But the machine gun stuff has just never appealed to me. anyway... The snare was a little slappy and slightly on the weak side.

Minor thing - but the fade at the end was kind of clumsy.

Overall a good job.

The drums sound like a typewriter. And yeah, it's scoopy sounding. Pretty good guitar tones for the style. I like the growly bass too, just bring it up some. And fix those ghastly drums.

thanks Greg, always love to hear from ya. i agree about the drums i was already trying to make them sound beefier. i think some of those missing mids might help my cause also..
and thanks for the comment about the guitar tone, makes me feel good.. LOL.

thanks again dude.

Very good guitar playing. I thought the guitar tone was good for the genre. Bass sounded cool too.

I'll never understand programmed metal drums. :) I think the programming was good for the genre. But the machine gun stuff has just never appealed to me. anyway... The snare was a little slappy and slightly on the weak side.

Minor thing - but the fade at the end was kind of clumsy.

Overall a good job.

thanks a lot man, the drums are done by my drummer using td9 and SSD4. i think we need to re work the sensitivity settings in the module. i don't think the fast kicks have to sound machineguny if we just add a little more dynamic range.. i think. LOL..

thanks for the reply , dudes like you are helping me be a better mix masta!!!

I love this site.

Back