Ibanez AEG10NE electro-classical + Warwick Deluxe Guitar soft case in UK

Leinad

Hi all, with regret I'm selling my great electro-classical Ibanez, which I only bought in April, so its as god as new in reality. It was bought for my uni course and performed excellently in it, but I need the money unfortunately so I have no choice, I wish I could keep it!

It's been kept in the case I bought with it (for £30, which will of course be included) so its exactly the same condition as it was new, it really is in perfect condition and has a beautiful sound.

I would say £150 as a guide, make an offer as I might be able to be a bit flexible with the price.

The guitar was £250 new, plus the price of the case so the price I put is a bargain considering that it's brand new. I really am sad to see it go.

Collection from the Nottingham or Plymouth area is the only option really as it is quite large and heavy, but feel free to arrange your own courier if need be.

Cash on collection or PayPal are both fine.

Thanks for looking!

Here's the details of the guitar: Acoustics - AEG10NE | Ibanez guitars

I'll send photos if they're asked for :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120410-00048.jpg
    IMG-20120410-00048.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20120410-00047.jpg
    IMG-20120410-00047.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 14
Also, there is a set of d'addario strings that came with it that I'll throw in. Strings haven't needed to be changed yet it's that new!

Back