I will be bringing at least one Stand 'Blender'

Thatupstateguy

I will have at the VERY least,.... one,The original Robert Randolph Edition, and since the 18 watt is done, I will be testing it with different speaker configurations before mounting it in a cab,.... Maybe just a head,.... instead of a combo...

Anyway,... it will be coming as well,.... and there will be at least two of the previous generation of Champ clones, with different speaker setups....

those will be available to test by anyone who shows up at the fest.

I am keeping the first edition, it just gives me chills too much to let it go......

and I am taking a few sets of NOS tubes,along with 5 more chassis blanks I cut out yesterday,...(heavy industrial grade aluminum), and a couple of dif cabs out to Andy's place today, two different 12",.. already left the twin 10" cab out there for him to test it with,..... cannot wait to hear it thru the vintage 30.....with military grade NOS RCA 7189,...I just got them.....

A festing we will go
A festing we will go
High-de high,High-de high,
High-de ho........
dontcha know
High-de ho.......

Just got home from Andy's place,... WITH the newest 'Blender' amp,....

DAMN,... I gotta say it sounded VERY GOOD with any of the speakers we played it thru,..... I dropped in the RCAs, and played for about 30 minutes,.... what a great sound,.... it has,....

About 22-24 watts with those tubes,.....

Photo soon,....maybe tonight,....

Definitly a head,.... sounds too good with so many speakers .... I think it should be a choice thing,... so will bring it to try out in any case....

cannot freekin wait .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back