I wanna get Kore2 Player, but.....

Papanya420

I want to get Kore2 Player, but I am running a 64 bit version of Studio One Pro (DAW) by Presonus. I cannot use a 32 bit version which would give me 32 bit environment I need to run Kore2 Player. Is there a 64 bit version of Kore2 that will allow me to use it in a 64 bit DAW? Kontakt4 player will work, but I heard Kore2 is way better to be investing in. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I want to make sure everything is compatible before I buy anything. Some feedback/advice on this would be great. I just built a nice little studio and I have been recording for a month. I am an excellent keyboard player (if I do say so myself) and I need great sounding instruments that are going to work on Studio One Pro (x64). Even if you can't directly answer my question any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Papanya

The Kore2 player is a free download, workes great with my system, why not give it a try, won'yt cost anything. There are enough instruments and sounds in the free kore2 player to keep you occupied for a while anyway.

Back