I usually play with my guitar volume knob all the way up, and control the volume with

Why are you using that damned POD anyway when you've got a mountain of vintage amps in your garage???

Plug that thing into the Bassman head you got a couple weeks ago and let 'er rip!!!

c7sus said:
Why are you using that damned POD anyway when you've got a mountain of vintage amps in your garage???

Plug that thing into the Bassman head you got a couple weeks ago and let 'er rip!!!
I can't actually use any of my gear. If I use anything it may wear it out, then where would I be? Huh? Huh? Huh huh?

Bassman heads sound like poo, that's why I sold mine. There are much better vintage tube amps out there, especially for that price tag.

Imaduck said:
Bassman heads sound like poo, that's why I sold mine. There are much better vintage tube amps out there, especially for that price tag.
$20? And I don't plan on playing guitar through a bass amp.

Oh wow hehe, I assumed you bought it off Ebay. I salute you for finding it at that price, now sell it.

I played mine while I had it for both and guitar and bass, neither sounded good in my opinion, but my buyer in France was willing to pay $500 (incl. shipping) for it, so I guess somebody likes their sound.

(No need to hate on playing guitar through bass amps either, some of the vintage bass amps sound hella-nice with guitars)

Back