I think I finally nailed this song!

bigmahon

Still learning
Thanks to everyone who listened and commented. I got so much help on here, and I really appreciate it. The big question: did I finally get it right?? :eek:

(I Won't) Run Away

You all rock.

Chris

Chris,
I like it. The over-compressed and "pumping" drums are a really cool effect and everything seems to sit well. The multiple vocals on the turn did it for me, too. Nice job.

Thanks to everyone who listened and commented. I got so much help on here, and I really appreciate it. The big question: did I finally get it right?? :eek:

(I Won't) Run Away

You all rock.

Chris
You got it. This is very cool, and I love your voice, and guitar playing. Very nice my friend, and the vocal samples are a very cool effect. What would that be?

-Adam.

^^Agree. Nice job. The vocal effects have a sort of "we represent the lolipop guild" sound from the wizard of oz.

^^Agree. Nice job. The vocal effects have a sort of "we represent the lolipop guild" sound from the wizard of oz.
Lol. You know, I just got into that movie a few days ago. Great film. Really cool they have the soundtrack now in TRUE stereo!

-Adam.

Thanks KineticSound, propman, guitar zero, and joeym! I appreciate the listens and the comments. :)

The background vocal is my 8 year old daughter reading "Mathilda" by Roald Dahl. Backwards of course. :rolleyes: :D

Back