I still wouldn't buy one, but this is impressive

Freekin' Hilarious! I did have a musician friend that had his Goldtop Les Paul backed over after the gig.....not by a tank but by a van!
Case utterly destroyed, but the Les Paul was unharmed-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes, the drummer was behind the steering wheel~~~:rolleyes:

Freekin' Hilarious! I did have a musician friend that had his Goldtop Les Paul backed over after the gig.....not by a tank but by a van!
Case utterly destroyed, but the Les Paul was unharmed-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes, the drummer was behind the steering wheel~~~:rolleyes:

Why is this a common tale? That happened to my Les Paul Special. The SKB case was mangled, but the guitar lived to play another day.

I did have a musician friend that had his Goldtop Les Paul backed over after the gig.....not by a tank but by a van!
No matter the outcome I would cry. Maybe that makes me a wuss, but still. I would break down like a teenager after the breakup of the backstreet boys.

FINALLY, a vid so unique NOT ONE OTHER vid is enough like it to show up on the "you might also like" list!

Gotta cut 'em a little slack on the tank thing.;)

Love the blue Paul.

I also witnessed my bandmates Les Paul run over. Case was somewhat destroyed, guitar untouched. He still carried it in that broken ass case for over 5 years. Said it was good look because it was predisastered.

what do we learn?

les paul players just don't take care of their equipment. spoiled children :D, daddy's gonna buy a new one when it's broken. :p

Thanks for the zero rep points :D
I appreciate the sentiment though!

Ahh, well, I guess I don't really know how that stuff works, then.

I thought I could add rep to someone's posts that I enjoyed, and it would add to his/her rep. I didn't know my lack of any rep would inhibit my ability to do that. Sorry about that!

Back