I realy am a homerecer

garsh, that's purdy

ditto all the comments. Kinda country/contemporary... Very nice, just a shout to let ya know I heard ya.

this is awesome...

the guitar/production work is great...

the piano sounds great to me too...

needless to say the vocals. i really like your voice man...it sounds trained...great harmony...production is on...nice work.

This is another one that deserves a bump right back up to the top!!! I dont care how much of a rocker you try to pretend to be, you WILL like this song!!! Lets bring it around one more time for the King of Kings. No, not me silly, my Lord and Saviour...
And how about that vocal...only one take!!!

I accidently listened to the first song.Now,for some reason,I cant get the wedding song to d/l(something w/my mp3 player)so I'll reveiw the song I heard.
Acoustic guitar was BEAUTIFUL!Very nice in tandem w/the shaker,though the panning of the guitar leftward may have been a little to far.
Vocals were just right to me,and I have no critisism for them!
The acoustic lead guitar was very tasteful,and i have nothing to add there but praise!
I hope I can get my software problem solved,'cause I'd like to hear your other tune.Nice work!

Oh, delicious piece! Sensitive, emotive quality to the vocals. I don't know what you're moaning about re: the arrangement. There's nothing wrong with the sparseness; there is more than enough motion and interest in the playing to sustain interest. If I were going to add anything, it'd be a very gentle upper string line in the 2nd half of the bridge, and my mind was arranging a cello part underneath where you were both singing at about the 2:30 mark. But, it's totally subjective.

Nice gentle tension/release effect in the C section that precedes the key change.

Dude, this is REALLY super-charming work. Love it.

Cheers!
Phil "Llarion: The Jazzinator" Traynor
www.llarion.com

Fed,

WOW!

My friend (and comrade) I am humbled. I finaly got around to listening to some MP3's...day off no wife or kids at home.

Loved The Wedding Song and I think the gerneral concensus is your wifes voice is so sweet we all want to hear more of it, more up front and present and like soon!

I am wishing for a CD or SACD or something other than MP3 through my mini computer speakers. It is great to finaly hear you and I am going to start digging a basement (inside joke) so I can set up my equipment.

Bumping you back up to the top,

Scott:D

Back