I produced and rapped on these tracks

matic

1/2 of "Duces Wild"
i would appreciate it if yall would give me feed back on my songs i made all the beats and im the first on to rap on the first track and the all the rest of the songs are my solo joints... thanx in advance

http://myspace.com/mrmaticlee

Site was down for maintenance, but at least I got to play pacman!
Nah but, I will peep them later..................

I'm diggin' it as usual. That's why I gave you the invite to the Hustle Magic playa. I know good shit when I hear it.

Number one, I hate myspace because my computer's slow as shit and it took me like 20 minutes to get through half of the first track and even then it stopped every 4 seconds to rebuffer. That aside, I liked what I heard. I like how ya flipped that Spice Girls shit...i never woulda thought of something like that and you did it without it being corny. Liked the beat on that one too.

I'm pretty sure you said it was you on the first verse there and from what I could piece together, you sound just like Eminem. That's not an insult... you just sound exactly like him to me on that track. Good stuff though. Maybe if I have 4 hours to burn, I'm listen to the rest...lol.

Keep it up,

-Springfield

Nick I feel you on that Dial-up 56k whateva!!!!!!!
That's what I have in my crib, I am 4 miles outside of Boston and half of the area where I live have DSL capablities. Verizon, Comcast, or whoever, left a brother hanging...But don't sleep, I got a back up for a back up, I listen and download most music at my sisters or wherever, because everybody got DSL but ME!!!!!

but hold up Nick ain't got it either....................................

Peace, and I'm out this BeeeaaaaattCH!!!!

im not goin to speak about them..cause you know they bangin.. :D keep up the blazin hard work..

Back