"I owe you nothing"

mrstivi1991

Hi!

Today after wisiting a toilet I suddenly heard a music in my head. So I grabbed my guitar and recorded some riffs, added some bass, and drums, and here it is! - the beta version of my new song without vocals (I will add some vocals soon). So...what you think about it? Are the guitars sound good? How is the bass line?

View attachment I owe you nothing.mp3

That's a pretty productive visit to the crapper. Usually I just read Reader's Digest--not get musically inspired.

I like the percussive attack of the bass--really fits the tune. The cymbals on the drums are a bit harsh. Overall, it sounds pretty good, but I'd really like to hear it with the vocals.

Yeah, you're right I just already noticed that the crash cymbal in the "chorus" is too loud and noisy. I will work on it. I already have lyrics but now I don't have any mic, and room to record vocal, and I'm thinking how to do that.

Sounds pretty good, but the kick sounds really "clicky"in the intro and then gets a little buried during the rest of the song. love the bass guitar, I wish I could that sort of tone out of mine :/

Sounds pretty good, but the kick sounds really "clicky"in the intro and then gets a little buried during the rest of the song. love the bass guitar, I wish I could that sort of tone out of mine :/

And you know whats funny? Im using MIDI VST bass guitar in this mix :)

again, i like what you did here... i think you and i have a similar musical preference... let me know if you feel like lettin me do some vocals do this one.

again, i like what you did here... i think you and i have a similar musical preference... let me know if you feel like lettin me do some vocals do this one.

Sure! Give me your email or something, and I will send you the Cubase project, or mp3 mix :) I'd love to hear what you will do with that :)

Back