I need Your opinion

Alphonso

Profound
Been working on this Website. It's still in constuction, Im looking at another month before im down to just updates. I got plans to add albums, beats and video tutorials on how I do everything including promotion.

Right now I got videos of the squad, recording sessions, Hoes...lol, Free music, a forum... with a lot of funny shit, up dates on what we doing, pictures, Services offered.

I want opinions on what we can do to make the site dope.This info can help a lot of other cats whent they go to do their thing. So keep them coming what do you want on a dope web site.

Let me know. go to

PROFOUNDONLINE.COM

I don't have any suggestions. I viewed the sight and I like what I seen and heard. I locked it in, so I will be visiting it from time to time. I look forward to sharing it with others..............Good Job, it's already Dope!

i'm feeling it. i think the font at the top of the page that says " PROFOUND PRODUCTIONS " would look better in plain text. everything looks real good. i designed my page with dreamweaver and flash. what are you using besides flash?

I have a 56K modem (probably one of just a handful of people on earth) and the site didn't load. I went in the other room, took a piss and came back 10 minutes later and it was still trying to load the main page (I skipped the front page flash). I'm not saying you should dumb down your site, but there should be an option for a lo-fi site for poor people like myself.

Wish I could comment on the content.

-Springfield

jugalo180 said:
i'm feeling it. i think the font at the top of the page that says " PROFOUND PRODUCTIONS " would look better in plain text. everything looks real good. i designed my page with dreamweaver and flash. what are you using besides flash?

I will have that changed ASAP. I was thinking the same thing but never thought it will be an issue. Thanks

NickSpringfield said:
I have a 56K modem (probably one of just a handful of people on earth) and the site didn't load. I went in the other room, took a piss and came back 10 minutes later and it was still trying to load the main page (I skipped the front page flash). I'm not saying you should dumb down your site, but there should be an option for a lo-fi site for poor people like myself.

Wish I could comment on the content.

-Springfield

My goodness, I would have never thought of that shit. Thank You for that thought. I will get on that Friday and see what can be done. Man Im glad you said something.

Trumpspade said:
I don't have any suggestions. I viewed the sight and I like what I seen and heard. I locked it in, so I will be visiting it from time to time. I look forward to sharing it with others..............Good Job, it's already Dope!

Thanks Homie. I appreciate you going back when you can. Feel free to download all the music. When we get the beats up on monday I will have a handfull of free beats too. We are pretty nice wit that type of stuff so you may have a use for it. Holla.

i was diggin it.
the only part i didnt like...
the video of writting. its pretty boring to watch someone sit there and write.
other than that, it was all good.
nicely done.

ethos said:
i was diggin it.
the only part i didnt like...
the video of writting. its pretty boring to watch someone sit there and write.
other than that, it was all good.
nicely done.

Yeah I feel you on that, but thats because you could care less about the song or who was writing. Them two cats got a gang of fans especially females who would kill to sit there and watch them sleep much less do what they are known for in the area we in. So that pretty much was for people who already admire those dudes.

All the videos are not up yet. I still have all the videos that got us doing what we do on the regular basis (Emcee shit) and a whole bunch of tuturiols on the tritnon, MPC 2000, Roland Equipment and Soft ware such as Cubase, Fruity loops, Sound Forge and so on. Plus i got some videos my baby mom would kill me if I posted but you know, she will get over it. lol. Thanks for your comments man. i realy do appreciate it. PZ

Like it!

I like the site! The only thing I think would add a lot is some photo when the home page is loaded. Something like a studio, artists, or studio items to show what you're about. Otherwise the site is tight. You guys have a tight flash designer. I might have ta holla... :D

http://www.soundclick.com/beatsbuy

Back