I need some questions answered about Cubase

trillion

I am looking at buying a computer hard disk recording system and was wondering if Cubase VST/24 Producer Pack is a good program? Is it better than the Pro tools LE program that comes with the Digi 001? What kind of plug-ins come with it ready to use? I am starting a studio and just wanted to know if this would give me pro quality cd making and worthy of recording other bands and charging them? Thanks to all who give information

i'd go with cubasis . it's only $79. plus it comes with wavelab lite and cd recording...what are u using mac or pc?

ps.....i had forgotten about this, but i don't think cubasis can record more than one stereo track at a time....but otherwise it is pretty cool for the money...

[This message has been edited by j (edited 06-10-2000).]

only one track at a time????!!!!
what a kick in the balls!!!!!! =O
I was just about to get that but I NEEEEED 4 track recording..... god damn it.....

you might double check that..though i'm pretty sure it will do just one track, full duplex, recording....however, you could multi-track in another program and import each track so you can use the vst 'studio'...cubasis may not be great for tracking, but it is not bad at all for mixing...especially at the price...it is a toy, but it doesn't have to be.....

Back