I need some deep bass rumble HELP!!

wx3

So I really couldn't desiced where to post this, and it's kinda unrealted to the this forum but here goes.

I'm making a promotional piece for my company, it's basically a crazy rain storm with some voice overs. I've got the storm sounding really good but what it really needs is some deep earth shattering rumble. Sort of like an earthquake that I could add under the storm.

Anyways if anyone has any good earthquake samples or simple long deap bass samples give me a shout.

Thanks.

your bass

lol i know this sounds funny ,but you if you have a drumset ,you can loosen the snare alot where its just touching and ,idk hit i guess ,lol but dont hit it too hard ,and keep hitting it at a constant pace ,later

If you have access to an oscillator or tone generator, pump a 50-60k tone into the mix during those thunder or whatever hits.

I once worked at a library, and they made this demo that included an earthquake (I can't remember why). Anyway, I made the sound for it by taking a brick and shaking it in a box. I took bits, shortened them way up, and pasted them together to get an "earthquake sound." This was a long time ago, long before computer recording really took off, so I was using some sort of crappy computer mic, but I remember it sounded fairly decent.

Someone above said that a drum set could work....maybe doing the same thing as above with a bass drum and mixing it in?

have you searched the WEB for Earth Quake samples?

if you have some samples, combine a bunch, low-pass filter them, and add a lot of long tailed reverb...

track your voice, hit stuff, make noise, pitch them down, stack them and add reverb...

kp-

Back