i need slammin samples

Just go through your cds and start taking lone hits you like. You can find a ton if you look hard enough.

emergencyexit said:
I know some of you are getting sick of me saying it but...

LAMB OF GOD!! ASHES OF THE WAKE!!! just try that out.

that album sounds fantastic!!!!

wonder what they used?

blue bear- yes, i am going to go with fairvew.

you know what would be really fun? makin' yer own samples-- i once recorded flicking a cigarette for a snare (parliment, it makes a difference, 1 cause they're p-funks... and 2 cause they have those recessed filters to give more of a snappy transient), a toaster popping thingy for a hi hat, and a picnic basket being kicked as a kick drum. oh, another time i bashed 2 computer motherboards together to add on top of a snare for a small section of a song.

wesley tanner said:
you know what would be really fun? makin' yer own samples-- i once recorded flicking a cigarette for a snare (parliment, it makes a difference, 1 cause they're p-funks... and 2 cause they have those recessed filters to give more of a snappy transient), a toaster popping thingy for a hi hat, and a picnic basket being kicked as a kick drum. oh, another time i bashed 2 computer motherboards together to add on top of a snare for a small section of a song.

when is the wesley tanner sample cd library coming out?

those are some cool ideas that would be fun to expriment with.

I use drumkit from hell version one...it contains gigasampler versions of all the drums so you can import multi velocity hits......and they sound great!

wesley tanner said:
I was actually working on a 'bodily functions' sample CD but the messes kept getting harder to clean up. Thanks for mentioning my CD John and Bruce.

Back