i need me a new amp

Bass Freak

i need me a new bass amp that will shake my teeth lose but still be cheap and still sound good and aaaahhhhh i just need a good cheap amp thats loud and sounds good. like i have to put mine on 11 just to even hear a little bit of it over my friends 50w tube guitar amp. its just not fair :(

freak

I saw nice results with SWR amps. I had pretty good results recording some of them.

Dunno where you're from, but around here, they are not as expensive as Ampeg or Eden.

No, I'm not a bass player, so I'm pretty shure you can get better awnser soon :)

They Peavey TNT or TKO combos are a pretty good bang for the buck.

I have a TNT 115. It has an effects loop, 5 band EQ, XLR line out, and different selections for active of passive pups. I think it was like 450 new. You can find them for less used.

Gallien-Kruger would be my choice, always, except I do love the sound of a Fender Bassman 135 or a 100 through 4 10's

Hiya Bass Freak. No no to the Behri BX1200, my friend. Somebody was here not long ago complaining about how weedy it sounds live. I tried one and it does all sorts of clever (gimmick) behri things, but no bottle. My little 70w GK is louder. Try the GK backline 112, same rated power, similar price, much better amp.

yeah, the Gallien Krueger stuff is great, particularly the smaller amps. all of them are good, but the small ones sound better because you dont expect them to. Unlike a lot of manufacturers, they seem to be able to get their small amps to sound just as punchy as their bigger ones. :)

Back