i need laugh track samples

Yeah man. If you ever need anything Google it. Google is fekin brilliant. You can find lots of Freeware plug-ins which is cool. As im pretty skint these days.

What a looser he is. He has to pretend that he is signed to a record label. Even if he is signed to a DECENT record label (not one he made up him self!!) he is still arogant and full of himself even though his music aint good. His mixes are ok, but he still needs to work on mixing for another 10 years or so to get BALANCEd mixes.

Actually, come to think of it, laugh tracks are highly appropriate when dicussing Piss-tian and his "label" Blustery Records :D

Oh please! Don't bring him here too! Shit, he's already started to spread to other forums... like a freakin' virus...

I dont know what the last few posts are talking about but I did try Google, but many decent sound effects sites *charge money* for them. That's bullshit! It's the freakin internet!!

I was wondering if someone had a PERSONAL FAV for sound effects, laugh tracks etc.

THANK YOU ALL! =)

EgoProfit said:
I dont know what the last few posts are talking about but I did try Google, but many decent sound effects sites *charge money* for them. That's bullshit! It's the freakin internet!!
Yeah...God forbid that people try and put bread on their family's table. Selfish bastards. How DARE they try and earn a living.

G.

SouthSIDE Glen said:
Yeah...God forbid that people try and put bread on their family's table. Selfish bastards. How DARE they try and earn a living.

G.

You're right, just another wonderful example of this new-found sense of entitlement that is just sooooo disturbing...

Nice Collection of Laugh Tracks on iTunes now

Search iTunes for "hollywood laugh tracks". There are over a hundred and are pretty high quality.

the sound quality can vary quite a bit on this site but freesound.org has a ton of samples, all for free, and all previewable before you choose to download them.

Back