I need helppppp please

i dont have a clue about any of this thats the thing :( lol
i want to just record vocals on to my laptop , but i got told all you need is a mixer and a mic to do so but i dont have a clue reli lol

I answered this question in the PM you sent me, and saw it copy-and-pasted in at least two other threads. What is it with all the freakin' multiple posts of the same question around here? Annoying the hell out of people like that is the best way to NOT get an answer.

LMAOOO shut up u fool! ive only just signed up so i wudnt fucking know that wud i!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

In the roughest since, you can use any mixer and rig it to connect to the input on your laptop's onboard soundcard and record it. Is it a good idea? No. You should look into a cheap recording interface, which will bypass your laptops (most likely subpar) soundcard. Something like this

LMAOOO shut up u fool! ive only just signed up so i wudnt fucking know that wud i!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Did you just sign on to the internet for the first time too? geez have you never been on a forum before? it takes time to get answers an having an attitude isn't helping you're case any either.

Back