I need ears

Sorry. I don't think so. Sound quality is very bad. It's what I expected from a rap song. Shoot yo mama, kill yo daddy, kill the cops cuz dy pigs. I guess this is not my kind of music. Sorry to be so harsh man.

Last edited:
Im not into back pack rap or being new and innovative I like to stick with what works

:eek::eek::eek:Wow:eek::eek::eek: What Works??? Have you gotten REAL CRITICISM.Have you gotten REAL FEEDBACK! Look bro, I know HATERS are gonna be HATERS!! But there is a time where you have to listen to a REAL mothafucka and I'm that REAL mothafucka!

First, if your serious about this rap shit, and I think you are because you wouldn't be wasting time recording and especially tryna make money off it. Than you haven't be serious about recording descent quality. You can't tell me, that computer microphone you have, is quality? Negative. Step your game up with some equipment dogg.

I mean you can get a "pro tools starter kit"(LOL) for like $150 with an mbox and microphone!

Second, having Mr. Shadow and Lil Cuete, Blastfamy, as your idols or people you like and influence you, I know your not gonna change the way you rap, cuz that's what influences you, I understand that! But atleast those rappers flow with RHYMES!!! When I heard you, I was looking :rolleyes: for a RHYME. Did you write those flows, Cuz it sounded to me like your where freestyling until you spit the chorus again.

Look to be honest you need more practice and knowledge of recording music, until than you just sound like a Joke to these people(HR or SC). But I never leave with bad criticism, you have the passion and that's where it starts, so keep it up and if your serious, listen to what I have to say for real!!
-LV

No he means step it up or find a factory job.

As for constructive criticism, listen to rappers who have made it...does your stuff sound even half as good? Keep practicing every aspect of this craft, the rapping, the production, mixing, etc. until you can safely say that you deserve to be known. And even then, push even further for greatness. Don't lose faith, I was far worse than you.

Also charging for your music right off the bat isnt always a good thing. Like for me, I've been giving my tracks for free, because I am not at the top of my game yet. Establish a fanbase, then they will support you.

Back