I need a Yamaha AW4416 EXPERT

tennbidder

I have a proposal for someone.

I have purchased a Yamaha AW4416 and I need some help on using the unit. I have the manuals, but they are NOT what I would call very instructive.

My idea is this. I will PAY someone to give me private lessons (via telephone...unless you are REAL close geographically) on the AW4416. I am willing to pay by the hour or half hour and was thinking ib the $20/hour range.

If there is someone willing to do this, please let me know. Let's talk via phone first and then I can mail you a money order and get this thing rolling.

I have recorded on the unit some already but the finer points are just driving me nuts. I want to get something on CD soon (for a project) and I could really use the help.

If you think you would be a good teacher, please e-mail me at tennbidder@yahoo.com

THANKS!

Greg
Kingsport, Tennessee

You might also try at yahoo, there is a group about the 4416 and you should find the inofficial site there...

aXel

I was VERY interested in the 4416 and what I liked about it was the IMHO better dynamics. I would have bought a waves cards with it and then I think you still have a KILLER machine...

Back