I Need A Solid Opinion on This Mix! Good Or Bad. Anything helps.

Dat_Nigga_Pari

Im not finished with the track.i cut breaths an all that mixed up a little bit. some compression an this an that. just an opinion on anything i should fix. not word wise mixing wise.

FULL HONESTY

Attachments

• Thats It.mp3
    5.7 MB · Views: 21
OK, so it sounds like Rap. From what I can tell, everything his hitting where it should, cool intro, but after the intro mass clipping. I can tell this because when I look at the wave file, lots of flat spots at the top.

This assume you are using a DAW. You're going to have to get the clipping under control first, so pull your master fader down so it doesn't show red (clipping) on the master volume at any time during the play back of the song. It won't be loud like you want. That will come later. Post it again.

Also, get a soundcloud.com account, you can link directly there and more people will give it a listen. Many people don't like to download the files if they can avoid it. You'll get more responses that way.

You've got some moments here.

Intro's a bit quiet relative to the rest of it.

When it does come in, the compression on the guitar is pumping pretty badly.

Also s*** doesn't actually rhyme with s***

I actually kind of like direct downloads. I like being able to re-listen to songs at will when somebody posts a really good one.

Back