I need a drummer for this song..

Greg, you busy these days?

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=11709

i'm trying to make a demo for shopping to publishers with this song and one or two others. anyone interested in working with me? you'll get performance credit and i'll remember you if i get it published.

I am really tied-up these days. I'll give it a listen later but I'm pretty busy with other drumming commitments. I appreciate the offer though. If someone else wants to give it a go, let er rip. :)

seems pretty simple...check out some of my songs on here and if you like the tone of my set and how it records, gimmie a pm!

likke i said, i dont have the best of recording equiptment at all so yeah lol and dont mind the mistakes, my drum takes are only 1 take when im just laying down basic ideas like these

If a real drummer doesn't step up, I'll give it a try....:D

thanks for the offer Dogman :) i got two volunteers so i'm alright. oh by the way. the second song is what became of Barbarians at the Gate. i had to alter it a lot to fit the lyrics and stuff and it's a fair bit different now. i got tired of waiting for dragon to get play his part and i got inspired when that poor muslim girl got sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in prison AFTER getting gang raped at gunpoint by 6 men. that story pissed me off so i wrote about it.

let me know what you think of the song now :)

hey, i dont know if this will be a problem, but seeing as im up at college now, i wouldnt get a chance to actually get the track down until my week of spring break, which begins Friday, March 14th. get back to me!

hey, i dont know if this will be a problem, but seeing as im up at college now, i wouldnt get a chance to actually get the track down until my week of spring break, which begins Friday, March 14th. get back to me!

march 14th is fine. that's only a week and a bit away from now. :) thanks for the offer of help. i appreciate it.

Back