I miss these jerks :mad:

Moresound stopped by a number of months back...Maybe at the start of lockdowns? I can't remember for sure.
He was talking about putting some stuff out on youtube, I think, but I don't think he ever came back with links.
Hope you're well, Henry, if you see this. :)

Yeah Getuhgrip had a rough go round his last year or so and didn't pull through. He was one crazy clever member here and just a really fun, cool dude. I believe everyone else you mentioned is alive n kickin...just not kickin it here as it isn't the same ol watering hole it used to be. WE have several newer very cool members but that crazy mix of lost internet musical souls that existed in the deep dark crevices of the cave 10-15 years ago is long gone. But we have the memories in our hearts for eternity...maybe

I remember all those guys. Atom Bomb was around when I first joined but he wasn't around for long. KC had a house just a couple of miles up the road from where I live but he lived in the USA. I remember there being this Japanese shop next to where he lived called Marimo and I cracked him up because I had a Zimbabwean friend with that as a surname. He said he'd check it out when he was next in town.
Moresound was a true gent and voice of reason. He did post here a few months ago then disappeared again.
Come to think of it Crow, you kind of disappeared for a while. We're part of the disappearance act club !

I remember all those guys. Atom Bomb was around when I first joined but he wasn't around for long. KC had a house just a couple of miles up the road from where I live but he lived in the USA. I remember there being this Japanese shop next to where he lived called Marimo and I cracked him up because I had a Zimbabwean friend with that as a surname. He said he'd check it out when he was next in town.
Moresound was a true gent and voice of reason. He did post here a few months ago then disappeared again.
Come to think of it Crow, you kind of disappeared for a while. We're part of the disappearance act club !

Yeah, I’ve been convalescing from a serious illness for years, but I’m mostly over it now. We’re all Houdinis!

i know KC had talked about moving a couple times. wonder if hes still in the US?

Back