I love keyboards

Jerry W

I want one of every keyboard ever made. I just love new ones, old ones, red ones blue ones....anyway, you get it.

This is truly a problem and I think I need professional help. Right now I have my sights on a Roland V Synth. This thing is really cool. Love that D-Beam and the X-Y pad.

I would like to add a Motif Rack also, a Moog (rhymes with vogue) Voyager, and some vintage stuff.

I never, ever, ever should have sold my Rhodes silver top suitcase model, Honer D-6 clavinet, Hammond C3, Arp Oddysey, Moog Source, Roland Super Jupiter & DX7. I do not know what I was thinkging. The only instrument I really should have sold was the Korg Poly 61 (that was a toy).

Now I know better, I will never sell what I have now. I will always keep everything.

I get sad thinking about the old Rhodes. At the time you could barely give them away. People laughed at them. They were big, heavy and seemingly over. But when I think back on it, I had many, many wonderful nights playing that thing. Like the time I came back to the bandstand for the second set and found a littel note tucked in between the keys. As the count-off was going down, I opened the note and read "The way you move your lips is making my nipples hard". Man I miss that piano.

Oh well, that's life!

Back