I know y'all know!

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
I ain't a rapper but:

BET.com's Hot 16 Challenge By: BET.com Staff
UPDATED Aug 15, 2008 -- We're almost there! The BET Hip Hop Awards Hot 16 Challenge will launch Tuesday, Aug 19 at 6 p.m. (ET).

Check back then to download Jermaine Dupri's beat and upload a video of your hot 16 for a chance to win a trip for four (4) to this year's BET HIp Hop Awards in Atlanta. You'll also get the opportunity to go into the studio with JD.

Not a rapper but want to participate? Come back on Sep 2, watch the clips and vote for your favorite to help JD pick the winner.

www.bet.com/hot16

yep yep....and the studio is now back up so like T.I. would say...

....YEAUHHHHHHHHHH

ok. only got 40 minutes left - so this is probably a waist! but is there anyway i can quickly take my track for this contest n turn it into a video?

ok. only got 40 minutes left - so this is probably a waist! but is there anyway i can quickly take my track for this contest n turn it into a video?

Was you able to make the deadline?

I forwarded the link to a friend of mine and the video aspect of it turned him off!

basically put...if you don't have the right look and the right sound....forget it.

correct - i posted somethin up . . . but really not happy with what i turned in - visually - getting the right look with a home made camera type tish - sux! i caught hell tryin to get a lil video clip up there . . . at the last minute - i made a frikkin slide show (lol) every video piece i did was eitehr off track/timing or too dark to see . . .

so i posted . . . a frikkin slideshow of a whole bunch of pics of me - and me spitting to the JD beat . . . we shall C

a yo - ya boy is IN and the votes r bein tallied . . . so hit up that bet.com/hot16 and VOTE FOR GULLY JEWELZ HOTTEST16INTHEBOOTH

rihgt now - im on page 11 - with 252 votes . . . up me up me up me!!!

n holla

If Any 1 Knows How To "navigate" Thru The Bet.com/hot16 Site, Let Me Know . . . I Got Folk That Will Vote For Me . . . But They Will Not And I Repeat Will Not Just Sit A Cpu And Wait For Me To Randomly Be Selected In The Voting Process . . . So Tahts One Hell Of A Casualty Of War Risk Factor To Over Come . . .

Its seams like you have to be a member of myspace in order to view and vote (since I'm not a member its takes you to the login signup page)... and bet.com just sends you to the myspace page for the comp..

Back