I just got my keyboard starter kit!

Strryder

Yesterday I picked up a MIDIMAN Radium 61 keyboard controller, and also the Lounge Lizard electric piano softsynth, I'M liking it!!

I can't wait to get the B-4, I found it online for 169.00 and it comes with the "vintage" tonewheel set, the add says that would cost me an extra 79 bucks to buy seperately, can anyone (moskus), tell me, does this come with all of 'em, or is this a good deal?

I've never heard of a "vintage tone wheel". But that could be that I didn't pay attention to either the manual or adds. I heard it at the store and bought it there and then. :)

I know there's an "add-on" pack with pre-sets that I don't have. Is it that you're talking about?

To me it seems like an update for the B4, allowing more than just Hammond B3 emulation. :)

Mark my words: You will love the B4, and you will use it on almost every tune you make from now on... :D

Cool.. The Lounge Lizard seems pretty cool too, if ya like the sound of vintage electric pianos, the only thing I didn't like about it is the challenge/response copyright protection, not that I use or in any way support the use of cracked software, but IF they ever go out of buisiness, my 180 dollar software will then become un-installable, and I DON'T LIKE IT.

I have the laptop setup as my softsynth station right now, using an Edirol UA-20, and route that to my mixer, and will be recording the keyboards "live" into Sonar on my regular computer as audio.

Back