I just bought a Mac and some discs won't load

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
My question is:

I have Melodyne on my laptop and desktop pc and I just recently bought a MAC that I installed Protools and Reason 4.0 on. Melodyne will not load on my MAC saying that it requires Win32, I am assuming it must be windows compatible. What do you suggest I do? Is there a way for me to continue recording in Pro tools on my Mac, and transfer the information to either my laptop or desktop for further processing, and return it back to Pro tools on my MAC? I have Pro tools on my desktop, but it won't load on my laptop. I have some waves plug-ins that won't load on my MAC as well, giving me the same error msg.....
Any suggestions?

One word "Bootcamp"

If you can you can use bootcamp to run windows xp pro and vista and run melodyne that way.
Or use VM ware or some other program to run windows in a sand box inside of the Mac OS

My 2Kw's

If you can you can use bootcamp to run windows xp pro and vista and run melodyne that way.
Or use VM ware or some other program to run windows in a sand box inside of the Mac OS

My 2Kw's

I'll check it out! I never heard of either program, but it is important enough for me to keep everything in one box.......

My question is:

I have Melodyne on my laptop and desktop pc and I just recently bought a MAC that I installed Protools and Reason 4.0 on. Melodyne will not load on my MAC saying that it requires Win32, I am assuming it must be windows compatible. What do you suggest I do? Is there a way for me to continue recording in Pro tools on my Mac, and transfer the information to either my laptop or desktop for further processing, and return it back to Pro tools on my MAC? I have Pro tools on my desktop, but it won't load on my laptop. I have some waves plug-ins that won't load on my MAC as well, giving me the same error msg.....
Any suggestions?

What has not been said is that you cannot run windows software on OSX. If u want to run windows software on the laptop, you will need windows in some form like SG said (VM or bootcamp)

Back