Verse:
I got a shiny badge and a gun on my side
A blue gang uniform that I wear with pride
I can never *** no wham bam thank you mam
With out my finger on the trigger of this gun in my hand
I'm am a law man baby, Make Yo fucking ass pay
When I slam you to the ground and hit you with the pepper spray
I'm a pirate on the road gonna rob you if I can
So put your hands behind your back I'm going to lock you in the can!

Chorus:
I'll kick your ass then charge you with assault
You shouldn't have questioned me it's all your fault
If your a kid, old, retarded it's all the same
I make the rules on the street and my game is pain
I'll kill anyone because I fear for my life
Rape your adolescent daughter - plant drugs on your wife
I am a god, ABOVE THE LAW!

Verse:
I'll taser you even though you don't resist
And I'll keep the volts flowing until you piss
We're not here to serve or protect
I abuse my power because it get's me erect
It feels real good when I have a hard on
From killing your doggy sleeping on the front lawn
In front of your whole family hear your children cry
Slap yo mamma silly punch yo daddy in the eye

Chorus:

Bridge:
I'm not a public servant I'm thug on a power trip
I'll violate your rights if you give me any lip
I'll bust it open as I beat your fucking ass
And when the parties over I'll have a good laugh

EDIT:

Final version. I think I got it close enough and it's downloadable on soundcloud. Feel free to grab a copy if you like it. That's about all I'm going to do to it. So, highly doubtful I'll make any more changes...

Last edited:
Cool song. The mix is pretty solid. The vocals aren't really resting in the mix though. I might bring them down a bit (and probably bring up the BGV a little; they're pretty buried).

Cool song. The mix is pretty solid. The vocals aren't really resting in the mix though. I might bring them down a bit (and probably bring up the BGV a little; they're pretty buried).

Hey thanks steve, I thought so too, but people always telling me to turn the vocals up so I gave it a try lol. First mix anyway :thumbs up:

hahahhahahhahaha !!! love it !

thats going on my car stereo :D

Fuck-N-A! lol

I agree the vocals are a bit loud, good though. The guitars are quite metal power chordy. Have you thought about less distortion and more single notes than power chords, surf guitar style? that would sound cool.

The beginning of each verse is very Beastie Boyz.
The vox are a little loud.
Otherwise it sounds fine.
The lyrics do seem to reflect some of the out of control state & city enforcement agencies with their APC and assualt rifles.

I agree the vocals are a bit loud, good though. The guitars are quite metal power chordy. Have you thought about less distortion and more single notes than power chords, surf guitar style? that would sound cool.

I'm doing some editing and trying to get it all to smoothed out and settled down a little. Probably keeping the power chord sound though. I know it has a sort of on the prowl surf vibe going, but it's not supposed to be full on surf. It's meant to be more aggressive and ominous. Although the silly sounding rap-ish vocals probably lighten the mood a bit much LOL. It's supposed to be REALLY funny, yet taking a jab at all the lunatic policing that's been going on the last few years and probably for much longer.

The beginning of each verse is very Beastie Boyz.
The vox are a little loud.
Otherwise it sounds fine.
The lyrics do seem to reflect some of the out of control state & city enforcement agencies with their APC and assualt rifles.

Thanks for listening. When I was writing the lyrics I thought to myself how great they were. Trying to make it all fit, it ended up coming out like old school 80s style rap LOL. I was like fuck this is so damn hilarious, but the messed up part is it's all true. I'm not saying every cop is out there doing this kind of shit, but it's obvious a large enough number of them have been. You know? Who knows how long they're been covering up these dark little secretes. Just in the last few years we've witnessed numerous groups coming togehter to police the police. I don't think there was as much media coverage either. Now it's every day you hear about some sick fuck doing some mindbogglingly wrong shit.

EDIT:

Final version. I think I got it close enough and it's downloadable on soundcloud. Feel free to grab a copy if you like it. That's about all I'm going to do to it. So, highly doubtful I'll make any more changes...

Last edited:
I'm doing some editing and trying to get it all to smoothed out and settled down a little. Probably keeping the power chord sound though. I know it has a sort of on the prowl surf vibe going, but it's not supposed to be full on surf. It's meant to be more aggressive and ominous. Although the silly sounding rap-ish vocals probably lighten the mood a bit much LOL. It's supposed to be REALLY funny, yet taking a jab at all the lunatic policing that's been going on the last few years and probably for much longer.
Mate, I just re-read what I wrote and it was overly critical without telling you all the good shit. 'cos it is really good and really catchy. Stories of your out of control policing are all over the news even over here at the moment. It seemed like barely a week went by over the summer/autumn when the BBC weren't picking up a crazy police brutality story from the US.

EDIT: Just listening to the final version. Awesome.

Mate, I just re-read what I wrote and it was overly critical without telling you all the good shit. 'cos it is really good and really catchy. Stories of your out of control policing are all over the news even over here at the moment. It seemed like barely a week went by over the summer/autumn when the BBC weren't picking up a crazy police brutality story from the US.

EDIT: Just listening to the final version. Awesome.

Nah it's all good. I didn't think it was overly critical. It was an accurate critique. Style choices are personal preferences. You literately have a blank canvas and endless pallet with music. I appreciate the feed back! :guitar:

I am way Diggin this !!
I can agree with the Beasties comment and Add some Billy Milano influence ala M.O.D
gREAT jOB !!!!!!!

Cool song Phil. Yeah, it has a Beastiesque groove to it...but so what. It kicks ass. the vocal may not need turning down..maybe just a little EQing to tame a hot frequency or two.
Great work!

Good work Phil. I listened to an earlier mix, but didn't get chance to comment. New mix sounds damn good, and sounds like you're all done with it, so I'll just say I enjoyed listening :thumbs up:

Fun tune Phil. Good guitars and bass, vocals good as usual. I understand you're done with it, only suggestions I would make would be: Crash cymbals could be tamed a bit; and there's a midrange buildup going on that makes the song uncomfortable to hear loud--or maybe I'm just too old! ;)

Fun tune Phil. Good guitars and bass, vocals good as usual. I understand you're done with it, only suggestions I would make would be: Crash cymbals could be tamed a bit; and there's a midrange buildup going on that makes the song uncomfortable to hear loud--or maybe I'm just too old! ;)

Yeah I thought so too, but I get lazy and say F it lol...

Ha! Like it. The end of each verse reminds me of that 'get a haircut and get a real job' tune. I think the guitar and drum bit just before the bridge could be locked together a bit tighter. I like the guitar tones. Fun tune

Back