I haven't been here in a minute but heres what I've been up to

chalin27

What HR fam man... I've been helping my brotha out on a this project to with some ill emcees from the 7 cities of VA. Of course this project is called the lyricist project. This is one of the joints I produced and I would like some feed back on it. It's called "cool out". Here's also a link to a sample of the up and com'n LP. There is also some live show vids on there as well.

www.soundclick.com/hotsounds

http://www.myspace.com/lyricistproject

I havent been here in a minute so I would love to know what yall been up to. Hit me up in this threads with some links. I'll also be checking around for ya new stuff as well. Also whats up with the project we were doing. Is it done? Get at me!

to help you out a bit..

Cool Out
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4849682&q=lo
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4849682&q=hi

its a nice song..that def..have that VA vibe to it...you have always done great sample work...track can be a nice Spring/Summer song for the group..nice work..

and welcome back

the project is being put together by Fieva..had a few problems..but will be real real soon..I promise... everyone will be pleased...

let see what have i been up to since you been away....
networking, networking, networking,,,and did i say networking..:D and collaborating on a few projects..here and there..got my 1st placement (3 tracks $600 and publishing) which works for me..other then that got a few new projects opening up..bout to start back workin on new track next week..so '07 should be big...

Bknot

Good to hear yall still workin on that joint and good job landing your firts placement. The track still needs some work as well as others so I'm trying to get those done but yeah I would love to plug our stuff during shows so good to hear things still pop'n

Yeah I knew you were in maryland I'm in norfolk, va. I lived in MD like from 98 to 03. I loved the area and hopefully will be able to move back real soon.

I got a few pertner out there stationed in norfolk....i might have to seen them you way for recording...:D

yeah im thinking about stayin up here myself...I love Jacksonville, Fl..just dont think it would be a good move to go back ..since more things have been jumpin off since i been here in MD

What up Cha!!!!

Yo finally got the HM posted....

myspace.com/hustlemagicmusic

I'll have to peep out the Cool Out joint when I fully wake up man.

Fiev.

bknot1 said:
I got a few pertner out there stationed in norfolk....i might have to seen them you way for recording...:D

yeah im thinking about stayin up here myself...I love Jacksonville, Fl..just dont think it would be a good move to go back ..since more things have been jumpin off since i been here in MD

hey if there your peeps I would probably some stuff for free as long as it's not a like a huge project. :D

naaw, they want be doin huge projects...i think 1 is tryin to start his demo...to start makin moves..

the other is lookin for a way to record some artist for his riddems...pm me you info and i will pass it on..

good lookin

Back