I HAVE a question... :)

Thirst

Ok in my quest for knowledge ive usually done pretty well reading articles and messing with graphic Eq's and things like that.. But this is another issue

See My problem lays ina the copying field.. Mass producing my product now.. I dont want to pay to have it professionally pressed, The cost is too high for me at this time. Ive seen cd copying towers.. Now I want to build one of these because purchasing one of these SOB's is like 700.00's.. Now Ive built many computers for friends as well as coworkers and myself but I dont understand how so many cd-rom drives function ona tower.. To my knowledge I thought a motherboard could only operate and power 3 such drives.. These towers have 5 roms and from what im guessing they are all synced together to burn the data, its like having 1 drive but copying 5 cd's at once.. What im trying to get around too is the process for building one of these.. Wat type of parts enable it to copy 5-6 cd's at once... Thanks and I hope someone can help me out.. enjoy

sry i double posted this, the first one was in the wrong forum :(

not towers... Im talking copying towers, like 3-6 cd roms in one tower so they are able to produce alot of cd's in a short time.. Nor best buy or office max carry's them and im sure comp usa special orders them but i want to build one, not buy one, they happen to bring a price check of over 800.00 on average...

Back