I have a fun project for ALL of us.

im still workin on it - its gon take me at least another week (lol - i was so much better at sampling when i was using the ASR-10 . . . i oughtta grab that thing out the closet and . . . oh, i forgot i donteven know how to hook that joker up to the triton - too much to learn, not enough time!)
i will post mine whenver i git finished - even if no 1 cares anymore, by then!

I think my next deal for beats..Imma sell the beats for a fully loaded Triton to add to my small but suitable studio... :D

now I need to work the deal...who need beats....LOL:p:cool::D

im still workin on it - its gon take me at least another week (lol - i was so much better at sampling when i was using the ASR-10 . . . i oughtta grab that thing out the closet and . . . oh, i forgot i donteven know how to hook that joker up to the triton - too much to learn, not enough time!)
i will post mine whenver i git finished - even if no 1 cares anymore, by then!

I think my next deal for beats..Imma sell the beats for a fully loaded Triton to add to my small but suitable studio... :D

now I need to work the deal...who need beats....LOL:p:cool::D

lol - i need beats - will rap for food - lol

--oh, im tryin to do 1 of those mega upload things so the BREADWINNAZ cd can be downloaded by the homerec fam . . .

i will post it when i get that done as well

cool..let us know..hopefully it can be down this weekend..and i can download it from home when I go home for the weekend..

I can't lie i'm struggling trying to fit a beat to this I'm stubborn tho , i'll come up with something, better late than never

I gotta simple beat that will vibe with this....now I just gotta make it (it sounded good in my head).... will work on it this week 4 sure..

gotta a few recordings to do over for FA$E album..and I will get Gully's track ready and work on this the rest of the week

Back