I have a Big Knob

disgruntled-inc

Detachable Member
I have a Mackie Big Knob that I don't use anymore. I bought it in February, then moved to the PreSonus MSR last month as it works seamlessly with my Firestudio 2626.

The only issue I've had with the Big Knob, and I think it's more of a design issue, is that the power plug is finicky. It's not a standard three prong connector (there is no ground) so it doesn't seat as tightly into the back of the unit as say a standard PC power supply power cord. So if you move the Big Knob too much it can sometimes loose power. I was going to fix it with some silicone RTV.

It goes for around $300 through places like Sweetwater but I'd let it go for $150 plus shipping. (OBO if needed since it's just sitting in it's box now.)

Since I am new here, I'll reference my eBay account for seller history. I am also disgruntled-inc on there, and have 100% feedback since 1999.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

GAAAWWWDD!!!! I knew that was coming before I even clicked on "I have a Big Knob."

yep, mackie did name it that afterall. :rolleyes: perhaps musicians friend will make a "package" deal with a pair of blue ball mics.

incidentally, bump-- that is a good price for one of these things!

I'm not sure I want to say this publicly....

but I may be interested in your Big Knob. Check your PMs.

Back