I Hate Polls Because

I Hate Polls Because

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't hate polls although i find them generally useless as far as gear is concerned because people mostly vote for what they own based on owning it not necessarily based on whether they have tried the others or not. for instance "which mic is better"

i don't hate polls although i find them generally useless as far as gear is concerned because people mostly vote for what they own based on owning it not necessarily based on whether they have tried the others or not. for instance "which mic is better"
Not me, I like to vote for things I don't own and have never used, just to balance out the polls.

sorry man I thought you meant that you hate Polish people, that wouldn't be any kind of good whatsoever:p

Not me, I like to vote for things I don't own and have never used, just to balance out the polls.

ok ok...i guess i worded that wrong. i just meant that if i were to vote in a poll that included a bunch of mics that i've never owned but one that i did i would not be voting for the one that i like best, just the one that i own. and that happens a lot.

i own an Audix D6 and i find it to be very good for my needs. i've never had any other kick mic however so how can i say that i like it better than the others. i just use it and get a good sound with it. same with preamps and such.

this one for example:
http://homerecording.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=45841
how many people here have owned all of or even half of those units and can really say which one they like best in that field other than the one that they may have.

Polls about gear? What forum have you been reading? Most polls here are more likely to be about who would win a jello-wrestling smackdown - Britney Spears, Madonna, or Tonya Harding?

(btw, Tonya is the correct answer)

Back