I had this weird dream.....

joeydego

Super 70's guitar sounds

Indeed!

VERY good stuff. Good playing, good tunage, nice balance. Not much to say except I am enjoying it, sounds good and pro. Extremely well done. :cool:

Thanks David. Your soundclick stuff was very moving. A+++. Does your Mark Wood violin have 2 necks and a whammy bar too! I saw that guy live when his 1st disk came out and I couldnt believe what he was doing. He just kind of dissappeared though.

Damn, keep dreaming man! Good stuff, great playing. Definitely has an older 70s/80s feel to it :D Cool funky rhythm bass sounds too. If I have any nitpick, it'd be that it sounds like the rhythm and lead could have a little more separation or maybe the lead could come up a notch... just opinions based on my system. Cool stuff ;)

Great axe work!!! I listened to your 'shred and handdrums' too while I was at the soundclick site, and liked it.

'Circles Vdemo'......Wasn't too crazy about the drum tone, but the guitars smoked.

Were those digital drums?

Some really great shredding Joey!!

TRUE :)

Does your Mark Wood violin have 2 necks and a whammy bar too! I saw that guy live when his 1st disk came out and I couldnt believe what he was doing. He just kind of dissappeared though.

Mine is like a violin version of " The Stick". Marks a good friend, we played in Trans-Siberian Orchestra together for years. These days he does a lot of clinics and makes a LOT of violins.

I checked this out again: honestly there is nothing I would change. Its good playing and solid writing, ts a keeper. :cool:

All the soundclick stuff I recorded with a zoom 16 track recorder. The drums are built in and couple that with my novice ability to mix and things can get ugly! I have ben getting a little better at getting the drums to sound just decent. Ive only had this thing about 2 months or so though, and I have NO outboard gear, all effects are built in( this track I used an OLD envelope filter and an MXR phase 90). David: your my new hero! Wow, you jammed with Mark Wood, that must have been a shredfest!

Back